Thursday, 9 January 2014

About us, Make You Shy!

First, let us introduce ourselves...
We are MAKE YOU SHY! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
Ehem, wonder why we came up with this name? You shall know soon...๐Ÿ˜„

M- First up, we have the most generous guy in class, Minghan! Although he's in Sjab, but not only can he help you with injuries, feel free to ask him for anything you need such as stationaries, calculators or even iPad cables... I would call him "Doreamon" who can dig out anything and everything from his bag ( he doesn't have a big pocket like Doreamon though ). Broke his arm twice for catching a ball ๐Ÿ€ and chasing a cockroach. So our first member in the group, Law Ming Han, register number 26.

Y- Secondly, here comes Yi Meng, the second boy in our group! Well he's in CLDDs, Chinese calligraphy. He's the first person we would ask whenever we were to write ๆ˜ฅ่” to decorate the class. He won a few competitions too๐Ÿ†. Ehhh, didn't finish your duty in class on a CCA day? Look for him! He can help to sweep the floor since he can go for CCA only at 3 p.m..  He's...hardworking? Sociable with most people in class XD. The second member in the group, Chai Yi Meng, register number 21.


S- Next up, there is our pretty Szemin (dance society, same as me muhahahaha). She mostly helps to collect all the blog works done by us and post onto the blog! Ermm she likes to drink Starbucks, eat cupcakes, strawberry๐Ÿ“, and vanilla cone ๐Ÿฆat Mac!!! #yumyum# ( Ohhh and not forget to mention, Minghan loves burgers the most๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”) Coming back to szemin, she has the neatest handwriting and surprisingly, she writes fast! Get any corrections from her if you can't finish copying on time. Haha, so she's the third member in the group, Tee Sze Min register number 18.



H-Following that, here's our bunny, HuiShi! No idea why she calls herself bunny, maybe because she's considered to be born in the rabbit year? But anyways, she doesn't like bunnies the most, instead, it's...have a guess... Doreamons! Haha we bought a big big Doreamon soft toy for her birthday! Her CCA is Chinese Orchestra๐ŸŽถ. She has learnt guitar in primary school too๐ŸŽธ. (going to learn soon, feeling excited). Even though she's not going for the Taiwan trip, but I've promised her to send her photos everyday back at the hotel and buy a souvenir for her. Haha, she's the cheerful girl, forth member in the group, Tee Hui Shi, register number 17.



Y- Last but not least, it's me! Ehem ehem, let me introduce myself: I'm Yuqi, from Dance Society. What I do is to make sure everyone in the group did their work. I'm the oldest in the group ( 3 months only actually -_-). I love to watch Runningman! Whenever I feel tired or stressed, I would watch this variety show to have a laugh๐Ÿ“บ! I also enjoy listening to music ๐ŸŽง and have a drink at Starbucks with Szemin! Well I hope we can work together during CID2 since it's the easiest to get high scores!! Haha jkjk. But I really hope we can enjoy our trip at Taipei ( sadly HuiShi is not going, buy souvenir for her then๐ŸŽ) since we have the privilege to go Taiwan! I'm the fifth member in the group, Bi Yuqi, register number 2.



So now do you get why we are called MAKE YOU SHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment